Thursday 18 June 2009

3 Days in the Dales

With quite a few things going on at the moment I have had to grab at some opportunities rather than my usual more planned approach, with a weather and time window from Monday to Wednesday this week I headed back to a site where I have been working on Golden Plover, a bird I wanted far better coverage of.
It turned out to be 3 fantastic days of intensive photography, all the local birds wanted their picture taken I think; the weather was not quite as forecast, however the rain was a bonus as it gave me some great shots of Lapwing sheltering her chicks. The 5am starts led to some great views and images of Black Grouse (taken from the car!), and the Golden Plover were just fabulous posers, I have kept about 500 images of them and will post more when I've processed them.





No comments: