Tuesday 6 October 2009

Harrowing moments

I'm still really busy shooting the pictures for a bird feeder catalogue, although the weather is doing all it can to slow the job down; this morning the rain is hammering on the windows as I type, so I'll be editting and captioning again today!
However I have been out and about shooting locally, the Green Woodpecker was a bit of luck.

The other images show a Northern Wheatear on the local dung pile, feeding on the bugs before continuing it's epic journey south, a Lapwing in the regimented lines of a harrowed field and the tractor and harrow in the landscape are all part of a themed series of images showing birds in a farming environment that I'm working on.





3 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Great pictures. I like the first two the best.

JRandSue said...

Fantastic images,love the Greenwoodpecker shot.
Great capture.
john.

Ian Myatt said...

Great stuff as usual, Nigel. I absolutely love the Lapwing shot.