Thursday 5 February 2009

Stone turners a different view

An ongoing project that has taken some time to get all the kit together to make remote shooting a joy rather than a labour of love; that said, it has taken a long time to get this so it produces the goods with some degree of predictability!
In return for a fishy feast these Turnstones put a very big smile on my face 3 times over, fun shooting them, more fun seeing the results on the camera, and a very smug grin when I downloaded them to view on my big monitor; I will take them another fish supper as a thankyou!




1 comment:

Marcus Conway said...

Nigel, I think this project is a great idea and the results are awesome. I am definitely going to try and give it a go. Would you mind sharing your set up?
Inspirational stuff!
Marcus
www.ebirder.net