Saturday 28 March 2009

Mill on the hill

I am currently photographing the images for a bird food and feeder catalogue, one of the gardens I am set up in has meant that I have passed this mill on my way to and from a few times.
This Postmill at Stevington village in Bedfordshire has been restored after a very long time with no sails on it, so its a real joy to see it looking so good again.Thursday evening I stood and watched the most spectacular sunset; I cannot put in words just how p***ed off I was that there were two large vehicles parked in front of the mill while it all happened, and though I shot some very nice images after the trucks had gone, the sky had lost it's glory; last night I had a return visit, and got some Images that I am very happy with, but they're not anything like the sky was the previous night!



No comments: