Thursday 23 April 2009

Out and about

Its been a happy week this week, Nightingales performing, at long last my new LCD screen for the 1DsMkII has arrived and been fitted, a long wait for the part to arrive but Mark at Norfolk Camera Centre fitted it within two hours of it being delivered, so I'm now back to 3 bodies again. The 1Ds MkII is the one I use on the remote set-up (my mini video assist fits it and not the different sized viewfinder on the MkIII) I can now get back to doing some more extreme wide-angle bird shots; so a big thanks to the guys at Dereham.
Hanging about for the Nightingales has not been in vain either as I have topped up my Warbler images too, Chiifchaff, Blackcap and especially Willow Warbler.
After collecting the mended camera I headed up to the Norfolk coast and spent a couple of hours with the fastest tyre fitter in Fakenham, Major Gilbert, photographing Avocets and then Marsh Harriers at sunset.........





No comments: