Thursday 14 May 2009

Close to home

A few days of local photography, mainly at the Yellow Wagtail site as I have been doing a fair amount of work on them, but mainly I have been working on a few projects that are commissioned and need to show images at the end of each day; and I've had a couple checks at the hospital, as well as cameras back to Canon for a check-up! together these have stopped me travelling far from home (except for 2 days up a Welsh mountain, see my jets blog), however I'll soon be out and about shooting stock a bit further afield.
A few early starts have been good for Barn Owls, Song Thrush, Hare and other common subjects, I was very happy with the whole Pheasant at dawn sequence.




1 comment:

NatureStop said...

Hi Nigel,
This is our visit to your blog and you've got some real great shots!!!