Sunday 27 January 2008

White Crowned Sparrow

I'd been and seen it when the crowds were just enormous, but today I went to photograph the White Crowned Sparrow at Cley, it was a long wait for several obscured views of the bird and a few reasonable record shots of it. Its been here for some time now but it is still pulling the crowds, this makes it problematic when the bird shows as its not easy to move into a good position... I'll have to go back on a weekday!


Todays drive home however was very productive, I've had my eye on this modern agricultural scene for a while, all I needed was the right light, colours and sky... OK I'd have liked a shower to wet down the polythene too so that I got stronger reflections, but I can save that for another visit as I am still very happy with the shots I got!





No comments: